Jason R. R. Conger
Phone (541) 383-5857 | Email email@example.com
Jason Conger is a partner at Lynch Conger McLane, LLP. His practice focuses on corporate, securities, and real estate law.
Jason represents new and growing companies in general corporate matters and a broad range of complex transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, debt and equity financings, joint ventures, and stock and bond offerings. He is legal counsel to individuals and companies in the healthcare, construction, real estate, software, manufacturing, and software industries, and has represented investment banks and venture capital firms in numerous public and private transactions. He has worked on transactions involving companies in throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
Jason serves on the board of directors of Cano Health, First Story and Partners in Care. He is a former member of the Oregon House of Representatives, teaching fellow at the Harvard University Department of Government and the Berkman Center for Internet and Society, and adjunct professor of law at the University of San Diego School of Law. Before he began practicing law, Jason served four years as a congressional aide, co-founded a successful real estate investment company and was involved in development and management of several private companies.
- 11.12 – Creating a Growth-Oriented Economy: Start with Entrepreneurs
- “Legislator of the Year” award, Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (2013)
- “Legislator of the Year” award, Oregon Psychological Association (2013)
- “Public Official of the Year” award, Central Oregon Builders Association (2011)
- Jason has been selected for inclusion in OregonSuper Lawyers Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. For more information visit www.superlawyers.com