Areas of Practice
The workforce is a valuable asset. However, we also know that issues can arise in the workplace. Preemptive efforts and strong legal counsel can help prevent conflicts from arising, but if conflicts do escalate, the attorneys at Lynch Conger McLane LLP are on your side.
Our team of attorneys is highly experienced in counseling clients regarding a broad variety of employment issues and disputes, from setting up strong employment practices to advocating on your behalf in court or before the National Labor Relations Board, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or state and federal agencies. We are here to assist you with:
- Composing employee handbooks, contracts, and employment policies
- Drafting collective bargaining agreements
- Advising on changes in federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Navigating wage and hour disputes
- Defending against discrimination claims
- Drafting and enforcing non-compete clauses
- Representing you in employment contract disputes
Our goal is to prevent or resolve employment disputes before they become lawsuits, saving you time and money.
When you need the assistance of a law firm experienced employment law, contact Lynch Conger McLane. We have offices in Portland, and Bend, Oregon.