Areas of Practice
Lynch Conger McLane LLP is one of Oregon’s preeminent law firms in representing energy interests. Our firm is experienced and knowledgeable in the legal and political processes regarding energy issues. We help our clients stay proactive, and react efficiently in the fast-paced, ever-changing energy market.
Our team of attorneys are experienced in counseling established and emerging businesses- involved in both traditional and renewable energy ventures-about how to navigate the legal and political processes associated with energy law. Our practice areas include:
- Counseling businesses about energy infrastructure development
- Keeping clients informed about state and federal regulatory issues
- Navigating local, state, and federal land use requirements
- Acquiring, financing, and developing wind, solar, hydro, and biomass facilities across the Northwest
- Helping clients build and manage energy businesses in compliance with state and federal employment law
- Representing clients in arbitration and litigation, when necessary
Looking for legal counsel regarding Energy Issues? Contact us and let us know how we can help.
We are top rated by Martindale for legal skill and ethics.