Michael R. McLane
Phone (541) 383-5857 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike McLane is a partner with Lynch Conger McLane, LLP, and has deep roots in rural Oregon. He grew up in Condon, Oregon, where he worked summers on local farms and ranches. He was active in sports, 4-H, and FFA. Mike went on to graduate from Oregon State University with a degree in agricultural economics. Mike serves on the Prineville/Crook County Economic Advisory Board and fights on behalf of small businesses and those in agriculture to make sure that their efforts are rewarded.
Mike serves in the Oregon Legislature as the House Republican Leader, representing House District 55. He serves on the budget-writing Ways and Means Committee. Mike also serves as an officer in the Oregon Air National Guard.
After graduating magna cum laude from Lewis and Clark Law School in 1990, Mike clerked two years for Justice W. Michael Gillette of the Oregon Supreme Court. From there, he practiced law in Portland and central Oregon. Mike served as a circuit court judge pro tem for Deschutes County and as a special prosecutor for Multnomah County. Mike also co-founded and ran a publishing company that produced educational products for elementary students.
- State Representative, Oregon Legislative Assembly (2011-present)
- Prineville/Crook County Economic Advisory Board, member
- Oregon Air National Guard’s 173rd Fighter Wing, officer
- Young Life Committee, Prineville, Oregon
- Golden Apple Award, 2012
- Legislator of the Year, Oregon Prosperity Project, 2012
- Legislator of the Year, Oregon Farm Bureau, Oregon Wheat League, Oregonians for Food and Shelter, and Oregon Associated General Contractors, 2013
- Statesman Award, Oregon Rural Electric Co-Op Association, 2013
- Lundquist Leadership Award, Oregon Business Association, 2013
- Legislator of the Year, Oregon Economic Development Association, 2015