Areas of Practice
Mergers and Acquisitions
The attorneys at Lynch Conger McLane LLP are widely respected in Oregon for their skill and experience in complex business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions. We have successfully represented both private and public entities, and our experienced legal team offers a coordinated and experienced one-stop approach for companies involved in transactions.
Our Business Expertise
Successful mergers and acquisitions often require expertise in fields beyond corporate and securities law. When evaluating our clients’ needs, we draw on our team’s collective experience and knowledge about a myriad of issues that frequently arise in complex business transactions, including:
- Complex Acquisitions, including Europe and Asia
- Private and commercial Real Estate Law, including advice on financing and leasing
- Federal, state, and local Tax Planning for individuals, families, and businesses
- Civil litigation and claims assessment
- Compliance with state and federal Anti-Trust Law and Regulations
At Lynch Conger McLane LLP, we operate as a team and customarily include client representatives,accountants, financial advisors, and others in order to provide thorough advice and execute all transactions in the best interests of our clients.
Pre-eminent rated by Martindale Hubbell for outstanding ethics and skill, the attorneys at Lynch Conger McLane LLP, with offices in Portland and Bend, Oregon, are here to assist. Email us, or call us at (503) 383-5857.